PowerSchool Single Sign On Information
We have migrated to a new version of PowerSchool. This version requires single sign (SSO) be enabled. Parent accounts can be created by parents using the parent login information the already have.
Some key features of single sign on:
1) Parents can add up to 7 students to their SSO account (multiple students one password)
2) Multiple parents in a household can create an account with the same parent logins
5) Parents can use the "having trouble" link to recover their SSO login username or password (it emails information to them)
6) Parents can use the PowerSchool Mobile App (the PowerSchool App is not customizable)
7) Parents will take the Parent Access ID and Access Password and create their own username and password.
8) Parents will not be to create their own accounts until the parent portal is opened on August 17th.
9) Below is a link to the parent guide to creating accounts.
*A link is also posted to the parent guide at the bottom of the PowerSchool Parent login screen.