The mission of the Lewiston High School Library Media Center is to teach students to be effective users of information and to encourage and prepare students to be life-long learners. This mission is accomplished by:
1. Providing instruction in information literacy
2. Providing intellectual and physical access to informational materials in a variety of formats and media
3. Promoting the use of the media center by students and faculty.
4. Working with teachers to develop educational strategies to meet the information needs of students and to augment teaching.
5. Supporting the school's curriculum and reading initiatives.